Tuesday, February 17, 2009

University Chorale November 20, 2008

I was very lucky to get to sing in the chorale Fall semester. I never realize how much I miss singing until I get to sing. I have also gotten to know Bro K. well, and this way I got to know his wife who was the director better as well.

Mom is not very sneaky with the picture taking. I saw her so I'm smirking, plus everyone around me thought that they needed to tell me she was there. :)


Don't we look so good. Where's Waldo... I mean Kellene?



The Kammerers and I



Megan is pretty awesome. She was another reason choir was so nice.

Strutting my mu'u mu'u. I was considering getting one for keeps, what do you think. ;)

3 comments:

The "D.C." O's said...

This is a little late on the posting.:) Maybe I can come visit while you are still in Hawaii, but I can't say there are any plans in the making. We need to find out when Brant will be in training before we can make any plans.

Kel said...

I am very slowly catching up. ;) Very slowly. A visit would definitely be fun.

LanceNHope said...

Glad you're enjoying Hawaii.