Wednesday, March 3, 2010

One Year Already?

Wow has it really been a year since my last post?!?! so much has gone on. Steel Band Tour to Maui, a trip to London and Paris, Earth, Wind and Fire and Chicago concert, back to school for my final year, audition in to the Nauvoo Brass Band, survived music history part 1 and Fitness for Death (...I mean Living), an excellent Christmas with my family, back for my last semester (how did that happen), accepted to the Nauvoo Brass Band(Yay!!), working towards being ready for my Senior Trumpet Recital and Graduation this April, and these are just a few of the Good things. Lots of Laughs, Tears, Learning, Growing, and being led to where I am now. I'm very grateful for the things I have learned and for who I have become just in the past year.



Maui Tour-all the girls

Happy Birthday to ME!
England and Paris (they are a little out of order but it is too much work to fix them)
open top double decker ride - super scarry, cold, but awesome
Notre Dame
Tower of London
London Symphony Orchestra-amazing (I also got to go to the Opera, Andrew and Dad didn't want to go can you believe it?)
Near Lynton and Lynmouth in the Exmore region -Valley of the Rocks
St Paul's Cathederal
Notre Dame

London England Temple
Bus in London
Cambridge

Mt Angel Monestary Natural History Museum
Earth, Wind, and Fire and Chicago Concert - Need I say more? It was Awesome!!!
Hawaii is beautiful
Nice face, huh?
I love the Brass Ensemble

On the town in Honolulu

Christmas at home

It has been a good year and there is still so much to look forward to. My ENTIRE Family coming to Hawaii for Graduation and my Senior Recital, Nauvoo, and so much in store that I don't know about yet.

4 comments:

cynthia said...

What I post??? That's awesome! I've been wondering what you've been up to the last year )

EricB said...

That is one scarrrry picture of Andrew and I on the top deck of the wild bus. And yes, it was a wild bus ride. Hence the scarrrry faces.

Kel said...

Haven't I talked to you once or twice in the last year Cyn? It really was a scary ride but it is one of my favorite pictures.

Dawn said...

way to go Kellene your such a grown up I can't believe that much of time has gone by. Keep up the great work we love you. Congrats!