Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Surprise - November 19, 2008

Mom surprised me by walking into my room the night of my Steel band concert. It was quite a shock but a very nice surprise. I enjoyed having her here to cheer for me.
It is a little hard to see but that is me setting up. We had a few songs with a percussion ensemble before the steel drums. I played marimba then the trumpet (and no that is not a percussion instrument) and I had a solo on the duck call. :) it took me hours to get the solo right. Actually they assigned me to it in the dress rehearsal hours before I was a bit nervous for that, it takes skill to play the duck call with proficiency.

I was glad Mom was there.

I am ashamed to say I didn't help taking down very much because everyone wanted my picture.

My fan club including Teresa was there with my poster. They are Awesome!

No comments: