Sunday, November 2, 2008

Pep Band Oct 18

I’m still behind on putting things up so this is a continuation of Oct 18. This year I am the student pep band assistant and I guess part of the job description is for me to direct when Mr. Payton, the director is gone. I must say, it was the most terrifying experience of my life but one of the best I suppose.

An example of one of my terrible cut offs, well it wasn't actually a cut off. You can see the trombone player wave to me and I froze and stopped. he, he, thirsty.

This one wasn’t too bad I actually prepared them for this one.

By the end I wasn’t as nervous so I had some more fun with it after the game was done. this video is long and is more of the same exciting waving of my arm, so unless you're like my mom and want to see everything your could probably pass this up. :)

After all the adrenaline and stress of making sure we had all the sound system equipment and things, getting everyone out and ready to play, choosing songs (making decisions which I hate), and making sure the song ended before the ball was in play, I was exhausted!

3 comments:

cynthia said...

I can't believe this! YOU, who didn't enjoy sports the same way I did, and now you have life size posters of your name being waved around at college sporting events! I just can't believe it! I don't know if I should be jealous or disgusted...how about both :)

Way to go Seasider Kellene!

The "D.C." O's said...

Yeah I think I am jealous too. Do you like playing or haveing all power better?:)

Kel said...

playing is a lot less stressful. I think I could like having all the power. At least when I don't have to say anything. :)