Sunday, November 9, 2008

Halloween

So I hadn't figured out what I wanted to be for Halloween and it was the afternoon/evening of Halloween and we decided to try and make my hair stick up with the aid of hangers but it was not working very well. It wasn't working so well and we were running out of time. it ended up that we messed up my hair majorly and I went as my hidden self... an insane woman. :)

Rachel went as an emo (which didn't work by the way because she can't keep from smiling and laughing) and Teresa went as a zombie princess. They were both gorgeous in a Halloweenish scary way, and then there was me. It took a load of conditioner, a half hour of combing it out, and a couple of days to get my hair back to normal.



Since Teresa is an RA and had to work at the Halloween activity that housing put on, that is where we went. The pictures are a little foggy because of the fog machine but that just adds to the crazy looks people had.



You better watch out we may end up at your door next year. hahahaha

Happy Halloween!

2 comments:

The "D.C." O's said...

you and Sophie

Quincy said...

You are so scary! ack! :)
I'm so happy to find out you have a blog!