Sunday, September 14, 2008

Back in the Swing



Fitting back into the swing of things again and having a lot of fun. Seeing old friends and making a ton of new ones, means a ton of laughs. I'll probably have a six-pack by the end of the semester. I am really enjoying my new roommate, Teresa, who is an RA. That also means we have a bigger room which is really nice after two years of living in matchbox sized rooms.








We have had some eventful times already. A bird decided to pay us a call one morning and trying to get him to leave was a trick. We were finally able to throw a towel over it, scoop it up, and escort him outside.








Pretty bird, but not the brightest.

7 comments:

The "D.C." O's said...

You aren't supposed to have boys in your room.:) I am glad you have started a blog but just to warn you it can be addicting. And we should still email because we can put things in emails we wouldn't want to put on a blog, hehehe thirsty?:)

cynthia said...

For not wanting to be all scrapbooky - this is quite scrapbooky! Look at your fancy picture heading, very cool!

I'm glad you like your big room and roommate. Have a good week!

EricB said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
EricB said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
EricB said...

Let's hope the six pack stays on your tummy, unless it is a six pack of red cream soda. Then it goes inside. How do you know if it was a boy?

Kel said...

I guess we don't know other than it is more fun to say that there was a boy in our room and we almost called security becuase he would leave. ;)

Anonymous said...

Hey how are you? I'm glad to see you have a blog. You can catch up on me my blog is lyndsieslife.blogspot.com glad your doing well!