So we went to the zoo on Saturday, October 11. It was so much fun. The animals didn’t look very healthy and their pens were really small. Some had gone crazy but we did our best to enjoy ourselves. Between three cameras we took 494 pictures. I won’t put them all on here, one because it would take forever to load and two a lot of them are almost identical but I’ll give you the better ones.
This is us waiting for the bus to come and pick us up. We are really excited for the 2 hour ride to the Honolulu Zoo. From left to right: Kellene (that would be me), Rachel, Kim, and Teresa.
Imitating the flamingos and looking lovely.
This was Kim’s first time to a zoo and her first time seeing an elephant.
We were taking too long looking at the tons of birds so Kim decided to add to the beautiful scenery.
Stop and pose ladies
Stuck in the guinea pig tunnel in the Keiki (children) Zoo.
How close do you think they got to imitating the llama?
Or the Turtles?
I just thought this was a cool picture.
They were shy until they saw we had food. We all thought it was cool, well I guess Rachel didn’t mind them being farther away.
We weren’t supposed to feed them by the way. Although, they didn’t say anything about teasing...
There she blows. Handkerchief anyone?
I don’t think I have ever seen anything as incredible as this giraffe running. It looked like it was in slow motion. This huge animal was almost floating along, such grace. I can only imagine what it would have looked like had it been healthy. God’s creations are amazing.
Can you guess who is who?
Rachel’s knees have been giving her a lot of trouble so we got her a wheelchair and pushed her all around. But after 5 hours in the Zoo, she was still wiped out.
1 comment:
It looks like you are the one they pushed around the zoo in the wheel chair. I like the picture with the yaks (is that what they are?) and the city buildings in the back.
Post a Comment